- Credins Press has the policy to safeguard the privacy of users (customer, author, agent or publisher).
- Credins Press will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. If thirds parties would like to know your contact information, Credins Press will not disclose your information. We (Credins Press) could forward that request to you. On the other hand, if your information is requested from a trusted business partner for new opportunities to expand your sales in your book, we could share your contact information with them. With your written permission, we could share the best sales rankings to media partners. In other cases, we can share information to perform a specific function with business-related functions such as tax management.
- Credins Press might also disclose personal data for legal purpose, defending the rights or property of Users and Credins Press.
- Credins Press might communicate via email with you when you purchase an ebook, sending an automated purchase receipt confirmation, or when you publish an ebook. Before you can publish an ebook with us, emails will be sent for a proper guide in the process.
- Credins Press will add some advertisements in the website, this with the purpose to continue in the ebook business due to the royalty plans. Collection of pages per views, browser type, and clickstream will be automatically collected by an Analytic Service Software as an anonymized system when visitors use the Credins Press website. We might also collect information as anonymized analytics of track IP addresses, account logins, profile views, books purchased or viewed during the purchase transaction.
- If customers buy ebooks, their payment information, address and home/business country are required to receive payment, prevent fraud, issue refunds, and meet legal obligations. If author, agent or publisher publish an ebook with us, the above information is needed and also a tax identification number or (social security number for US residents) to comply with the United States Internal Revenue Service (IRS) requirements. These contact information will be used only to meet the payment or tax requirements, Credins Press did not sell or rent this information to third parties.
- Users have the option to terminate their account at any time. We will notify you upon termination.
121 Hatley Ln,
Madison, AL, 35756